cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of BPs in CRM to ERP(3rd party WS calling)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am quite new to CRM.I have a requirement where Master data (business partners) will flow from CRM to ERP.

Going further, CRM will act as the leading system for the creation of all business partner master data.

My question is that if it is possible to call a java based web service after CRM transfered BP's data to ERP.

The java based web service should do the same action which was accomplished in CRM transfering BP's data to ERP.

I have the java based web service,but I don't know which CRM FM or program should be add-on.

It would be great if you can point me to the steps required for this transfer.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Are you trying to call CRM from an outside system to create BPs, which then would be replicated into ERP?

Thanks,

Curt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Curt,

I want to call an outside web service from CRM after BP's data transferred to ERP by CRM.

Could you give me some advise?

Best regards,

Mychael

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds interesting

Let me clear if I understand it correctly?

First you create BP in CRM and transfer it to ERP.

After that you want to make call from CRM to web service in ERP that will provide you BP data stored in ERP?

Is that scenario you are referring to?

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thank you for replying me.

I want to call an outside web service which is not in ERP but existing in a JAVA application.

I want to create BP data to a 3rd party database.

The BP data which I want to store in 3rd party database is same as the BP data that transferred to ERP by CRM.

Best regards,

Mychael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously,

you must make a call to web service from CRM process that replicates business partner data to ERP. You should make sure that process should check if business partner is created in ERP and when it's true you should activate your web service.

Here you can find some details about calling external web services from SAP CRM:

Hope it helps,

Mario

0 Kudos

Hi

Event:

Exclude business partners from the distribution

Exclude contract accounts from the distribution

Add additional data for the business partner

Add additional data for the contract account

Add additional data for the prepaid account

Thanks,
Mark