cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO logon not possible; browser logon ticket cannot be accepted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have configured logon tickets between Portal and ECC system into DEV and QA enviroments and works fine. To do that, after the configuration into the ECC, I have created a SAP_R3 dedicated system into DEV Portal that points to ECC DEV and connections test fine and transactional iViews work fine. I have transported that system to Portal QA make the adjusts and works too.

I did follow the same steps for doing this in PRD and I'm having problems. The difference between ECC DEV/QA and ECC PRD is that ECC PRD has load balancing.

I have transported the SAP_R3 systen defined into Portal DEV (this system type is SAP_R3 dedicated) to Portal PRD and change some properties to make it point to the ECC PRD. When i try to test the connector it gives an error. Executing a transaction iView i get the error: <b>SSO logon not possible; browser logon ticket cannot be accepted</b>.

Do i have to create a SAP_R3 load balancing system into Portal PRD?

What is happening?

Please i need some help on that URGENT.

Best Regards.

Gregory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be a dumb question, did you put production Portal certificates into production ECC?

Cheers,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i did it.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get solution?

If yes then pls. tell me. I am also getting same error.

My email id is

prapatil@mailcity.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Pramod i didn get the solution.

I make a test creating a SAP_R3 Load Balancing System into the Portal, but it still doesnt work. The error is still happening.

Please i need help urgent on this.

Regards.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

The problem seems to be in the backend ECC Production. Go to transaction SSO2 and check whether everything is fine. Hope you have set the Profile parameter login/accept_sso2_Ticket to 1.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish.

Yes, the profile parametes login/accept_sso2_ticket is set to 1 and login/create_sso2_ticket is set to 2.

The SSO2 transaction says that everything its fine.

Regards.

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

Is your Portal and the backend ECC are in the same time zone.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Yes it is.

To test where is the problem I upload the PRD Portal certificate into the QA ECC and into PRD Portal make the SAP R3 dedicated system points to QA ECC and the system test ok and the iViews work fine.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like the problem is certainly with the PRD ECC system. You should be fine using the system object for "dedicated application server". It will still function... you just can't reference any logon groups you created in tx:SMLG on ECC.

Since your PRD portal seems to issue logon tickets just fine (based on your last test) and you said you've checked your ECC profile parameters for accepting and creating SSO tickets, the only components left are the trust certificate and user IDs. Make sure the certificate for PROD Portal is not only in the system PSE but also in the ACL with the correct SID in tx:STRUSTSSO2. As long as that's correct... make sure a user exists in PRD ECC matching the ID you're using in PRD Portal. If there's no ID that matches, SSO is not possible.

If all that fails, can you post the exact error message you're getting? Is that the exact message in the subject line of this post?

-Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin.

Thx for ur answer.

I already solve the problem, I did make some adjusts to the settings of the SAP R3 Load Balancing system.

Regards.

Gregory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

CAn you specify waht adjust you made.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know the solution for this problem...

Even we are facing the same error.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Can you please let me know what adjustments were made to resolve this problem?

Appreciate the help

Thanks a ton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read note 0001405432 to resolve the issue .

Credits please .