cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

My current configuration for notification creation is one notification for one Lot . When ever the spec is out of the tolerance limit a defect needs to be logged an  auto notification for an inspection lot is created . When I went back to the same result and update the result to good  then defect needs to be removed and the notification needs to be marked and completed and Deleted (NOCO DLFL) .

In the same inspection point when ever there is a another Bad result then it should reopen the same notification and add the defects in to the same notification which is not happening now .

I looked into the configuration but I didn't find any clue.I am not sure is there any enhancement that is stopping this to happen. Can anyone help me where I need to start  looking at for this issue ? .

Thanks & Regards
Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear suman,

Can you explain  me how the defects removed automaticaly once you do the recitification for defect in notification.

Regards

Hareesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Look into inspection type configuration, In inspection results tab : Active One Q- Notification per inspection lot.

Change the settings accordingly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

Thank you for your reply."Active One Q- Notification per inspection lot" is already checked. Is there any other place it needs to be checked ?

Best Regards
Suman

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapan,

As far as I understand, this check should be removed, in order to create additional Quality Notification linked to inspection lot, at result recording or UD => Defect recording.

The second point I didn't received such a scenario before to validate my understanding. Processing of notification linked to inspection lot to system status NOCO DLFL is a manual activity and I am not sure without any enhancement is this is possible to achieve.

Well, my expectation is like once the notification system status becomes NOCO DLFL, this is no more possible to get it reopen again. So ideally, once you try to create a new defect for the same MIC, [...Prerequisite - the one notification per inspection lot should be unchecked...!! ] ideally it should create a new quality notification with initial system status.

Please can you confirm if this behavior is NOT HAPPENING now in your system.

Thanks,

Arijit

Message was edited by: Arijit Banerjee