Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need answers for the following questions

1) When I tried to do final settlement for previous year rebate agreements, I am getting message as sales volume for rebate agreement is not current. We can overcome this message by doing VBOF. "But, we recently changed the pricing procedure. So If we do VBOF, it will update the previous years billing documents with new pricing procedure and it results changes of Accruals in rebate agreements. (which we don't want)

So, I am trying to solve this without doing VBOF. Please help me if you can.

2) When i do final settlement, it is giving the system accrual amount as payout amount (Not giving the sum of manual and system accruals, even though we have manual accruals).

But we can enter and pay the total amount of manual and system accrual.

Is there any way that system can show the sum of both the accruals when we do final settlement??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VBOF transaction the procedure and precautions are provided in the information tool bar as Program Documentation (Shift+F1)

In the last line they have provided the details to perform the same with existing data without VBOF.

You can check that and attempt it in a Test server(copy of PRD) . When results are satisfactory attempt in a Production system.

Regards,

SRK