cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Application. How to perform algorithmic code in the Agentry Application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need to perform algorithmic code in the Agentry Application.

How can I do it?

For example I need to find some value in the specified field in the specified collection.

I test it using Flight Schedule test application.

I added new screen with list, button, and text editor.

For a start I want On press button find value enter in text box in the Collection - :>"FlightScheduleCollection" Property.

- If value found then show message dialog.

- If value found then show Price in from the from the record that was found.

- If value found then position this value in the list of the screen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

This case you will have a action that action will fired when you press the Start button. In action define a subaction and subaction will have execution rule. In execution rule define SCREANFIELDVALUE == SCHEDULEID property in your collection. Then define the popup in the action steps.

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I create Action and Subaction.

But I can't create a rule to find value in the table

it doesn't allow to select FlightSchedule collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) The "Table" function is to look at Data tables.

2) For the Execution Rule for the action I would recommend have it do a "Count" function"  You will need to go to the Parent object and then select the sub-collection (ie. Main Object -> Flight)

3) In the Count, After selecting the collection, do a Find function and point to the field you want look at, and then the field you want to search for

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found function

@COLLECTION_FIND

I think it is what I need

How can I enter

":>"ScheduleID" Property

=

:>"FlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet" Screen Set>"NewFlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet_PPC_Detail1" Detail Screen>"FindDataEdit" Field

"

expression in the "Search Criteria"

It doesn't allow to enter the Text

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

For entering text in Search Criteria, Could you try click on the constant value icon(x=)? It should allow you to enter text afterward,

Chung

SAP Senior Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chung

I think this is not that I need.

'x =' sign is to enter a Constant value.

I want to enter a Logical Expression

<<<

:>"ScheduleID" Property

=

:>"FlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet" Screen Set>"NewFlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet_PPC_Detail1" Detail Screen>"FindDataEdit" Fie

>>>

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You simply need to use the Logical Rule functions to define your logic.

IF

EQSTR

:>"ScheduleID" Property

:>"FlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet" Screen Set>"NewFlightSchedTiledSc_TopTile_ScrSet_PPC_Detail1" Detail Screen>"FindDataEdit" Fie

{True Result}

{False Result}

I would recommend reading through the Rules in the Documentation to get a better understanding of what terms are available and what they do.  Go to Help | Help Contents | Agentry | Rules: An Introduction and read through that section.  It also includes details for all the rule terms broken down by category.

--Bill

Answers (0)