Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Reverse Document not in VBFA

former_member724691
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Due to probably some internal error(dump or SAP related error) I've got a Outbound Delivery not updated after VL09 cancelation.

Process:

1. Created Outbound Delivery (via Bapi)

2. Post Goods Issue (bwart 601) Document with some quantity: 26 TO. Picking Quantity is automatically updated. Quantity for Delivery is the same as GI.

3. Correction is made by cancelling GI and setting Delivery Quantity to 0. Also done by FM ( WS_REVERSE_GOODS_ISSUE ).

4. GI with movement type 602 is posted (table MSEG is correct with reference to first 601 booking).

Unfortunately table VBFA was not updated and I've only 601 booking in it. Cancellation is not in VBFA. From VL03N transaction(in Document flow) I see only 601 (no reverse) and Quantity on Delivery is still 26 TO (should be 0). It cannot be changed manually.

When I use VL09 for deletion I've got message: "All items of document 4005223398 already cancelled/reversed"

This process works perfectly for couple years but now we got 2 Delivery with problems.

And the Question: Is there a FM/Program which can check all Documents(for one Delivery) and update VBFA (any any other table like LIPS) according to current situation?

I've try all suggestions on forums but no luck. FM like RV_DOCUMENT_FLOW_UPDATE_U are not enough since LIPS also must be updated.

Greets,

Adam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below SAP NOTE and check the same with SDVBUK00 in SE38.

1478022 - How to analyze sales document status issue

Regards,

SRK

former_member724691
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

Thanks for Reply. I've already tried that program but no result/changes made.

Perfect would be a FM/program which checks all document connection and recreate VBFA table. But i cannot find it.

BR,

Adam