cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

share dashboard with external users (via web/cloud etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear support,

me and my colleagues are investigating the opportunity to create and share a dashboard to a specific customer. From the various tutorial, guide it seems possible to develop it with SAP Lumira rather than Xcelsious(or now SAP Dashboard) mainly for sharing restrictions and size restriction (the dashboard should interrogate lots of data and the performance max 512 rows are easily breached).

Our architecture now consists on a SAP BI server (we have CMC and BI Launchpad) and my open questions are the following:

• Shall we use the SAP Lumira to develop this dashboard and can it be accessible by external users?
  • Is the upgrade to SAP HANA mandatory? If not what do we need?  (As i said we currently have a SAP BI with CR2013, SAP Dashboard, CMC, IFT, DataFederationAdministration etc) running on a Microsoft 2012 Server 64 bit
  • Do we need Lumira Server/cloud?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Luca - I recommend reading this blog first Hello SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform. Goodby... | SCN as a start to see if it answers your questions above

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

Now Lumira has an addon for SAP BI Platform. you can create a document in SAP Lumira and can publish it to BIP with Lumira add on installed.

all you need to see if the BIP platform is compatible with the lumira add on.

upgrading other components may not be required.

for more information please read ->  http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbo41/en/sbo41_lumira_addon_en.pdf