cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Operator

0 Kudos

How can i copy the Keyfigure (KF1)  data of 2014 into the Keyfigure (KF2) for 2015 ?

Also, while creating the copy operator to copy the KF1 to KF2, what other intermediate KF is needed ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Rohit

that is all described in the model config guide

THe period shift determines the starting point of the copy. If xour base planning level of the key figure is in months and you have defined  the value -1 then the copy starts in previous month, 0 starts in current priod and 1 starts next month

THe Duration than defines for hiw many periods you will copy

SO if you want to copy the complete previous year, it would be -12 for the period shift and 12 for the duration

yours

Irmi

0 Kudos

Hi Irmhild,

Thanks for your response, I got it...

Thanks,

Rohit Arora

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we use the period id instead of period_shift to copy the data ? If yes, How ?

Thanks,

Rohit Arora

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I dont understand the question

You have the given parameter DURATION and PERIOD_OFFSET, which always work in the period of the planing level of your key figure

What is it you cannot achieve with this?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

You can use parameter 'PERIOD_SHIFT' in copy operator. Please refer model configuration guide and check chapter 10.4--> Copy Operator for further details.

Regards

Rinju

0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

Thanks for your response.

Can you please tell me how to use the period shift because it says number of period by  which source keyfigure values are shifted.

Say I defined period shift as 12.

so, it will copy the data from source KF (Jan, 2014 - Dec, 2014) to target KF (Jan,2015 - Dec,2015).

Please share the procedure.

Thanks,

Rohit Arora