Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generated pricing report results in an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your help.

There is a report generated with "Maintain pricing report" in customizing. The report is supposed to show condition records available for all the time periods, so the validity range has been removed from the selection screen (which is quite a legal option offered by SAP).

What I encounter is the following: whenever for a certain condition type there are two or more records having the same key, but different validity ranges (e.g. from 01.01.2015 till 21.03.2016 and from 22.03.2016 till 31.12.9999), then the report terminating with the error message VK067:

Internal error: T IVAKE F IVAKE_INSERT I MV130F0I

This error is usually related to inconsistencies in the condition table, but I checked and there is no inconsistency. This are always those conditions with the same key fields, but different (non-overlapping) validity ranges.

The error is coming from the program MV130F0I, line 52. The following code is responsible for the error:

MOVE-CORRESPONDING xvake TO time_vake_key.
   READ TABLE ivake WITH KEY time_vake_key BINARY SEARCH.
* Füllen der IVAKE-Tabelle
   MOVE-CORRESPONDING xvake TO ivake.
   ivake-tabix = ii_tabix.
   ivake-selkz = space.
* sortiert einfügen
   CASE sy-subrc.
     WHEN 0.
       IF control_flags-no_dialog NE abap_true.
         MESSAGE a067 WITH 'IVAKE' 'IVAKE_INSERT' 'MV130F0I'.
       ELSE.
*       API case: consider valid to

It looks like in the dialog mode the program is not taking into account validity ranges and throws an error message whenever the key of the record to be processed is already present in the internal table.

My question: how is this possible in a report generated with standard SAP tools? Has anybody already encountered this problem? Any suggestions on how to avoid the error?

Thank you for any help!

Best regards,

Alexander.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at note 304696

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi,

thank you very much for your hint! Unfortunately, the note is for a very old release, and the description doesn't quite match what is going on.

I have uncovered some new facts, so I will probably start a new topic for this.

Best regards,

Alexander.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander, i believe you've already got that however still i want you to check this OSS Note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/94443. For sure there's some data inconsistency which has been overlooked. Please cross verify and share your findings accordingly. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP note 901718 for further error analysis VK067 901718 - Conditions: Inconsistencies for material listing/exclusion