cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of FM's BAPI's BADI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone have full list of FM's and BAPI's ( BADI's ??) with some short explanation in APO ? Is there someway to extract this information (as quick reference ) from APO system ?

/Shibu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu

If you go to transaction BAPI you should be able to list down all the BAPIs by Area or alphabetically

The documentation tab should give you most of the details you need

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about Function modules ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

I have tired to get this information from different sources but without much of success. But I think you would be in a position to answer the same...

Im using APO 4.1 and the BAPI [BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3] to create Purchase Reqs in APO. These Purchase Reqs are getting created properly in APO whereas the same is not getting transferred to R3. When I used the CIF reconcilation report [/SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3] I could manually send the orders to R3. My problem is why the orders are not getting transferred to R3 once after getting created in APO automatically....

The Integration models for Purchase Reqs is active and the master data is also consistent between R3 and APO....

Any pointers from you could be of great help to me....

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

wanted to add this earlier....

BADIs can be found by searching for the term "BADI" in SPRO

Function modules: am not an expert in this subject, but I believer there would be so many FMs you would not be able to make a concise list and you do not get documentations in one place.... I notmally will go to SM37 and use the search or use wildcards along with the key terms to find about it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik

Can you raise another post please? This is a totally different subject and someone elses question... (pl check the rules of engagement right on top) - it will help you get more answers and also help someone else who is facing a similar issue to search

and am not really sure of the answer but you will sure get a lot of answers with a suitable topic

Btw, I dont undertand your business process.... why are you creating POs in APO by BAPIs and sending it to R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

just came across this

check this consulting note 394076 : on user exits and BAdIs related to forecasting

and also 380352 though it might be relevant to 3.0 much would not have changed

Answers (0)