cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Set Inspection lot Qty 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one material which have Inspection Type 01 activated for the Inspection lot generate at GR Time.

we have done the GR for the Material and Batch combination and Inspection lot generate with qty 6240 Pcs on dated 04.02.2016 and Same day we have done 102 movement for this material and batch item.

Also i had checked in quality client, Normally for the GR Inspection lot, when we done 102 movement same time inspection lot is status changed from REL to LTCA But in this case Lot is available Open with REL status after 102 movement.

i had checked stock is not available in MMBE for this material and batch combination but inspection lot  showing open with Qty 6240 qty.

Inspection lot Showing in MD04 with Material & plant input with 6240 Pces qty and same issue facing.

Also, we are not able to cancel the inspection lot with QA02   function ---> cancel lot because it was in gray mode.

Also QM02 Special changes ---> Correct the actual qty from 6240 to 0 Pcsqty but error message "LO Stock in quality control doesn’t reached in 6240 PEç" 

we go to transaction MD04 is visible the quantity of 6240 PEÇ and the purchases area doesn’t buy this material because is visible the quantity in stock. What kind of procedure can we perform so that this stock appears in quantity 0 in MD04?

please provide your inputs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why did you do the 102?  How?

If the stock was in QI, you shouldn't have been able to do a 102 (reversal) of the material without posting it out of the inspection lot.

You should have probably done an MBST of the orginal 101 GR.

I would recommend you try and do an MBST to reverse the 102 first.

Then identify the material document that created the inspection lot and do an MBST of that material document.  That should cancel the inspection lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the error batch delivery is already done and Invoice is already generated so we are not able to do MBST of the material document 102.

any correction program or sap not available for this issue.

Stock is not in QA But inspection lot is still open with Qty 6420 PCE and that seen in MD04.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try SAP note 48815 and share your observation.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd try this too if you haven't already.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Today I got the Reply from SAP to implement the SAP note 48815.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you try 102 movement in MIGO screen with selection of stock type as " Unrestricted stock"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Movement 102 is already done for this material and batch and Stock is already Removed from the Quality inspection But Lot is Still open.

I want to set Inspection Lot qty 0.

because IL qty shown in MD04 and User require to set there 0.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

Could you also try QAC2 to set the open quantity as "0" if possible.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain in detail.

how to set o qty in QCA2

i have just checked but qty in QAC2 is in gray mode

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan

It is not possible to change the Inspection Lot Quantity to "0".

You can change the actual Lot quantity to 1 but not to "0" in QAC1 Transaction.

System never allows you save the transaction with "0" inspection lot quantity.

Regards

Suresh.M