cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parser Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on the scenario : Synchronous Outbound ABAP Proxy->XI HTTP Adapter->String back to Proxy

I get a string back in XI but returns the parsing error. Please help me to resolve this issue.

The string value sent by the external service is a URL

"https://stg1-ss1.expr.com/NC2_0Demo/servlets/NCServlet"

SXMB_MONI result is as follows.

Kishor Kolhe

-

<Trace level="3" type="T">Loaded class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_I058_EXP_ECALS_RESPONSE_</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Call method execute of the application Java mapping com.sap.xi.tf._MM_I058_EXP_ECALS_RESPONSE_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_I058_EXP_ECALS_RESPONSE_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 68, 74, 74(:main:, row:1, col:3) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:187) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:174) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The response sent by the HTTP is probably incorrect.

Send the response as below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<URL_Response>Your URL</URL_Response>

and Message Type in IR as:

URL_Response: type string, occurrence:1

Let your proxy receive this, and parse the string.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Puloma.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

The error indicates that message in XI adapter is not matching the source xsd (usually a message type) u maintained in the IR

e.g. source data type field is in small case and there is case mismatch

Refer this

Test your mapping in IR with the payload from SXMB_MONI

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XI monitor, take a look at the response message coming back. Make sure it is valid XML.

Former Member
0 Kudos

William,

The response message received back in SXMB_MONI is the URL string, without any xml tags.

kishor