cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML View - Click to activate and use this control

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I have an HTML View in my VC App. When the HTML View is presented it has to be clicked on. There is also a tool tip that states "Click to activate and use this control". I didn't see any mention of this in the forums.

Is there any way to get rid of this?

Thanks,

Ken Murray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Checkout this link and see if it helps http://www.adobe.com/go/ace0407

Good luck

Paul

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeeez, nothing is ever simple! It'll take a congressional act to get this in my environment! Any, Thanks very much for this. Do you know if this is support by SAP? Do you know of anyone who has used it?

Thanks again for your time!

Ken Murray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kenneth,

It is an IE issue based on a patent dispute. I am currently looking for the workaround on the Adobe website. I will post it once I find it.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean html view or iView?

If you mean iView this is the result of a lost law dispute from microsoft (IE technology uses a patent).

Best Regards,

Marcel

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info! Doesn't seem like anyone in this forum has run into this. Does this just happen with the HTML IView?

ThankS!

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

This happens with every iView in VC, not just an HTML iView.

Bye

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

maybe you had this issue not before and then you have patched your windows system. This issue comes with a microsoft patch last year I think it was october or november.

Here on SDN is a how-to available which explains how you can remove this patch, but I think it's not recommend to remove security patches.

Best Regards,

Marcel

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow, not really understanding this! You are telling me that any VC App I write that the user must 1st click the screen to use any interactivity?

Thanks...