cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Paystubs (Version 2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've implemented the My Paystubs (Version 2) in our environment and when trying to run the application, we hit some error. I debug thru the application and found out that in the below method:

CL_HCM_MY_PAYSTUBS_DPC_EXT~PAYSLIPS_GET_ENTITYSET

when the application passing on the filter to the io_tech_request_context, the PERNR filter value is not correctly defined. E.g. the employee number '11011212' which assigned to the user ID is showing only as '1101' in the filter select-option value. Please see the screenshot in the attached file 'Picture1.PNG'.

Because of this issue, whenever we run the application we will hit the error as shown in the attached file 'Picture2.PNG' which being thrown out whenever it is trying to validate the PERNR using the select-option value that pass out from the 'Picture1.PNG'.

If I changed the value to '11011212' in the filter, then the error will not shown anymore and results will be returned accordingly.

I tried to search for SAP Notes for this but can't seem to find one that can fix this issue. Did anyone of you face the same issue for this app? Urgently need your help and advise on this to get this solved.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

carsten_buechert
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Janice,

we do have exactly the same problem. We are implementing the Fiori app 'MyTimesheet' using Gateway Hub Deployment. Launching the app gives the same error as in your scrrenshot. After debugging we found out, the the personal number (8 digits) is read from the tech_request and put to the OData service only with the first 4 digits.

Did you reslove your issue?

carsten_buechert
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jance,

please apply SAP Note 2304594.

Regards,

Carsten

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Login to Backend system as a dialog user (logged in user)with SU53 t-code authorization. Check the missed authorization and give it.

This will solve the issue.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul Basha Shaik,

Thanks for your suggestion and indeed i have already check from SU53 backend and even frontend but it shows nothing and the id already been assigned to SAP_ALL. No missing authorizations for this error. I even check for error logs etc, but no error reported.

Thanks.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Make sure you have maintained Communication Infotype(0105)- Sub type(0001).It should be same as PERNR and the gateway user id also same.

It should be like

GW User ID: 12345678

Communication Infotype(0105)- Sub type(0001): 12345678

ECC User ID:12345678

Give like this and test.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul Basha Shaik,

Thanks again. I have maintained this as well. Like what I've mentioned in the initial post it does not captured my full PERNR in the odata filter option and causing the issue to occurred.

Thanks.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Implement the following applicable notes where it is applicable( front end or backend).

1.1.000PA-FIO-PST2251586Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (UI): Abspeichern des ausgewählten Entgeltnachweises19.01.2016
2.1.000PA-FIO-PST2269033Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (ODATA): Schnittstelle von BAdI HCM_B_PAYSTUBS nicht20.01.2016
3.1.000PA-FIO-PST2270488My remuneration statements V2 (UI): Entered search term applied only as filter03.02.2016
4.1.000PA-FIO-PST2275237My remuneration statements V2 (ODATA): Result list of the remuneration statemen03.02.2016
5.1.000PA-FIO-PST2265325Meine Entgeltnachweise V2 (UI): Falsche PDF Darstellung11.03.2016
6.1.000PA-FIO-PST2297155Disable NavBack on Fiori app HCM_PAY_MON23.03.2016

Let me know is still issue exists.

Note: A few notes you need to implement on backend.

--

Abdul Basha Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul Basha Shaik,

Thanks for the tips so far. I've implemented all the SAP Notes and pre-requisites notes but issue still exists.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

Try once after clearing the front end cache using /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP, backend /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP and browser cookies and cache.

--

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Yes, I've cleared up all the cache in both front-end and back-end before testing again. However, it is still there with the same error.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

From the screenshot it is showing version 1, but you have mentioned version 2. Check in front end using /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE version 2 is activated or not.

If not activate it and try again.

Can you share the complete URL from the browser where you are getting this error and Network tab screenshot in chrome debugging.

--

Abdul