Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO: Sub locations not coming to APO while doing TLB

bkreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have storage locations created for a particular plant in R/3 system, but after cif'ing Sub locations (= storage locations in R/3) for that plant are not coming to APO. I did a lot of research before my posting.

This issue comes while creating TLB order manually. When user clicks on Sub location drop down, it throws a message that no values found.

But for other locations, sub location values are coming. Not sure exactly if we need to maintain any settings for the plant master data either in R/3 or APO system to get these sub locations.

I heard that storage locations will be coming to APO with type 1007, but for working plants, I can not see any of the sublocations in LOC3 transaction but they are showing in TLB screen dropdown.

I tried all the options like deleting the location in APO, and initial cif(CFM1, CFM2 and RIMODINI) but still its not working.

Please help me if somebody has any clue on this issue?

Attached are the screen shots of working and not working examples.

Thanks,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

but after cif'ing Sub locations (= storage locations in R/3) for that plant are not coming to APO.

What do you mean by Cifing Sub-location do you mean MRP Area, it will transfer 1007 location type only if MRP Area is created for that storage location.

Coming to Sub-location in TLB screen I think its a custom development, I have never seen a F4 help on Sub-location its just like a text field in APO.

Regards,

Abhishek Rai

bkreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks a lot for your much helpful reply.

I was thinking it was a standard screen but after seeing your reply, i debugged this program with the help of a ABAP'er and found that a custom table was created to maintain the sub locations directly in APO system.

I am new to SNP and was thinking it was a standard screen only.

Thanks again for your valuable help and now the problem is solved.

Thanks,

Kishore

Answers (0)