Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.4: Unable to see Receiver Interface/Namespace in Message Monitor

prasanna_vittal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a PI 7.4 dual stack system (NW731EXT_16_REL; SP Stack 11).

In Message monitor, I want to see the receiver details like receiver interface and receiver namespace. Currently in my system, I am unable to see these details.

Please let me know what setting do I need to change in NWA to enable this logging.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

If the scenario is classical then both sender and receiver channels are java based adapters then you can see the receiver interface and receiver namespace in message monitor only for message which processed in receiver channel because there will be two entries in the java database one for Sender to PI and one PI receiver, only you can see the receiver interface and namespace in PI to receiver message.

For ICO you will only have interface and interface namespace to hold either sender interface or receiver interface based on which step is logged, For MS step the outbound interface will be saved for AM inbound interface will be saved.

Regards,

Praveen.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

Can I ask what you are using to develop your scenarios, are you using the swing client or a combination of NWDS and swing?

Che

prasanna_vittal
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using swing client. It is an ICO scenario.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Prasanna.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I have my system like yours, when i puss the "Open Message" button i can see all the related interfaces and namespaces:

Regards.

prasanna_vittal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

In your screenshot, I can only see Receiver Component and Party, but not receiver interface and receiver interface namespace.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

The interface name and the interface namespace are relative to each step, check below the message header.

I have a single stack and i can't assure 100%, but i wonder if the receiver interface and receiver namespace are only available for classical configuration, i think this because for example in the ICO object we don't have a receiver interface, we have a interface in each step according the message header.

Regards.