cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMC Documentum Content Services for SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirement install EMC Documentum Content Services for SAP version 7.0 ,use of content services is below:

The EMC® Documentum® Content Services for SAP (CS SAP) application integrates the Documentum

content management system with the SAP R/3 or ECC system. It is an interface to the SAP R/3 or ECC

system based on SAP standard Document Management System (DMS) and ArchiveLink interfaces

Now issue is , I have done lot of research,regarding how to install and etc ,still in my mind Having doubts ,if any one has done install or config guide me and correct me if am wrong

1) To install content service for SAP -I need to download the media for CONTENT SERVER 6.50 ,MAX DB database only .

2) After installation I need to handle configuration part i.e using CSADMIN,,OACO etc

Correct me if I am wrong above ,any one having related sap notes ,kindly share with me.

Advance thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis team.

Refer the link http://www.emc.com/collateral/TechnicalDocument/docu7716.pdf

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks for the reply.

we are having configuration guide ,but we dont have the install guide for EMC Documentum Content Services for SAP Version 7.0.

1) In this case we need to install content server 6.50 with MAX DB and after that we need to do any other installation? or directly after content server installation we will go for configuration.

Kindly advise.

Advance Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

If any one have idea or suggestion please share with me.