Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Route detremination in Vl31N

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have done the LE Transportation and shipment for IB and OB couple of years back . Now we are doing IB for one of our client  and am test running the scenarios in my system .

Issue : Routes are not picked automatically in VL31N  ? I have checked the config. and looks fine .

eg - In Inbound document header doc I can see my Shipping Cdn, Transportation group picking correct . Shipping point is correct.

Assignment Dep zone and destination zone are correctly maintained (Shipping point). With Shipping Cdn- Trans grp - Route (Route determination w/o weigh grp.)

Vendor master is updated with Correct Dep. zone(address with postal code)  and Shipping point with destination zone (with postal code)

manually it is working fine . Please share your thoughts

fyi- I have searched in the forum and there are lots of question reg. it and no answer to my question.

Thanks

manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Could you please place a breakpoint in the SELECT query which searches the TROLZ table inside the function module SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION?

By placing a BP here, you could find what exact value system is searching for and you need to maintain that value in TROLZ table.

Please check and update the outcome.

Thanks,
Balaji

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is Auto picking if maintained at "Route determination with weightage group"

i have given a dummy weightage grp as the business dont determine Routes based on delivery weight.

Same time i see - Determine Route for Inbound Deliveries

Vendor - Service agent- Plant-Route

I think it is a new feature and  i have maintained the settings  but it is noting the route .

Any idea ?

Thanks

Manu

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the transportation zone is maintained in vendor master.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasoon . But its already done and mentioned above.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the Goods Receiving point is maintained in the path: SPRO - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination - Assign Goods Receiving Points for Inbound Deliveries

Regards,

AKPT

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon ,

Its done .already mentioned .

Nay other thoughts . Do we need to maintain weigh group ? . Why Because .. I just checked one my client system and they maintain by weight group and its picking automatically. and in our case r outes are one based on the  departure destination zone

thanks

manu