cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count and Quality Insp work centres not working as expected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have configured POSC steps for a warehouse but the Count and Quality ins are not working as expected :-

Count tab shows

"Counting as part of quality inspection is not relevant"

Quality Bin Shows

Q-inspection not relevant

Even though my HU exist in correct work centers. Please guide

Thanks and Regards

Arjun Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the IOT 2 is activated for your WHN 'or' not.and also maintain the inspection rule for IOT 2 with the transaction ' /SCWM/QRSETUP - Maintain Inspection Rule '.

please ensure the external step ( counting ) while creating the inspection rule.

for quality inspection document, you can maintain the inspection rule and external step also...

To check the IOT activation against your WHN, go through the below path.

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Quality Management-Basics-Warehouse-Dependent Activation of Inspection Object Type

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir

IOT is already activated for my whouse number but still i am facing issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

POSC and coming to the work center is one thing. But do you have the inspection object types active at all? And do you have inspection rules for your products? Are there inspection documents created? As you get this message - at least the last point is not met, you have no inspection document.

brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Thanks for your reply. I found out that indeed there is no inspection rule so i tried to create one. The initial problem seems to be solved, but i am facing issue further when i click on the button to complete the count "Decide without Difference"

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would think that your follow-up action for the decision code is not maintained.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Thanks for your reply again. Can you please explain me where the relation between the decision code and warehouse is set up ? I can see various decision codes under Cross-process settings--> Quality Management-->Result--> Maintain follow-up action. But i don't know for which one i need to maintain the follow up action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I have maintained the follow up actions but still the error is being displayed

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to maintain "Decision Codes", to these you assign "Follow-up Actions".

The Decision Codes and the Follow-up Actions are assigned to a "Code Group" (there are two entries where you can define Code Groups, under the Decision Codes and under the Follow-up Actions, but it is actually the same definition). In the Code Group one of the Decision Codes (the one which is for acceptance) you maintain as "Auto-Code).

And in your Inspection Rule you assign this Code Group.

Brgds

Juergen