cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZMIN_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL triggering emails for any change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Copied SMIN to ZMIN and configured the ZMIN_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL to send the email for the support team. But the issue is when i choose the option

2 - only once the email is sending when the dispatch happens and the condition is new. For all other changes either in the status or the support team changes manually no email is triggered to the support team,

When i choose any other option, the current support team in the incident gets an email triggered - even when there is a update in the description log or even the incident header..

I need played around a lot with multiple options of this setting and the conditions, but unable to move any further.

Using the Partner determination action for the action - SLFN0003 - Support team.

We want to send the mail only to the support team when ever there is a change in support team - specifically - New, In process and customer action. Don't want to trigger email to the team even when the support team member is assigned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks / Vijaya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Please check below link. It will be helpful.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I did create both the schedule and start conditions as described, but could not get it working, may be i am missing something else. Also i am not using smart froms, but using the html forms. Any suggestions.

thanks / Vijaya.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try this with smartform first using the same methods as defined.

Also try to debug if still its not working.

Thanks

Rishav