cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials Changed in ECC Appear as NEW in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our compliance team has noticed materials changed in ECC and sent to GTS via /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL are appearing as NEW in GTS rather than as changed.

Is it possible to distinguish NEW materials vs. CHANGED materials when coming from ECC to GTS?

Thank you,

Alison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

If materials are transferred using "Initial Transfer of Master Data", materials will appear as NEW in GTS.

If materials are transferred using change pointer, t-code BD21, program RBDMIDOC, materials will appear as CHANGED in GTS.

Please let me know if this is not the case.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use program RBDMIDOC with message type /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL as part of a scheduled job to send over new and/or changed materials from ECC.

Is there another place to see a materials status of CHANGED vs NEW other than the Classification Worklist?

Thank you,

Alison

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

You can find the status in table /SAPSLL/CORSTA or in transaction /n/SAPSLL/PRODUCT_03 - Basic data

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

If I see the code, the system will mark a material as NEW if you have extended the material to a new plant i.e. an entry created in table BDCP2 with MARC, KEY and I. Now this entry will be created in table BDCP2 if you have included MARC, KEY in BD52 settings for /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL.

Now since you have mentioned that changed materials are appearing as NEW in GTS, it is most likely that you have MARC, KEY maintained in BD52 settings.

Please do post your comments if it helps.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav