cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Assign Colour Detailed Scheduling Planning Board based on enhanced Z attributes in Mat1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I have business requirement to color the orders in DSPB board based on enhanced Z attribute in extra tab of MAT1 please note not the extendable free attribute provided by SAP. I have this requirement to be replicated in resource chart & product chart, wherein i was successful in product chart but i'm unable to replicate the same in resource chart. I'm wondering, is it because the product attribute is only applicable in product chart but not in resource chart.

// If

Table Name      2    Product

Field Name      ZZGSP   (I did append Z field to standard structure for field selection)

Relat. Operator EQ   Equal To

Compar. Value   "LV resource"

Then

Graph.Object ID                          (you can define here the graphical object that is to be used)

Or

Next Decisn Grp                         (or you can call a different decision group) //

I wrote same rule in product chart & resource chart "Decision table for Graphical Objects"  but coloring is only replicated in product chart but unsuccessful in resource chart 

Any recommendations/suggestions would be highly appreciated and rated ,

Cheers,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Are you using the same graphical object for both the charts? You can also test your scenario by replacing your Z field with SAP std. free attributes from MAT1.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I did create separate graphical objects for each chart, the issue is when i try to use Z attribute in resource chart. Furthermore, i did test the scenario with SAP.std Free attributes from MAT1 and its working fine.

Below are the relevant structure for Product & Resource chart, where in i have enhanced the Z attribute from MAT1

1, Product chart - /SAPAPO/CDPS_FSEL_MATERIAL ( Post enhancement, able to write rule in decision table & works well in DSPB board)

2, Resource Chart - /SAPAPO/CDPS_FSEL_OPERATION ( Post enhancement, able to write rule in decision table but does not work)

I'm curious, if there would be any limitation/restriction for Z product attribute with respect to resource chart level.

Cheers,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Check if these notes help:

1390105 - Incorrect display of a graphical object

1566001 - Incorrect display of operation in resources chart

Thanks, Nikhil