SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myrequest-formruntime redirect problem for MINI fiori form id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to execute prelimanary questinore with form MINI. But I didn’t.

Do you have any documentation about preliminary questionnaire and actual questionnaire relationships.

In addition how can I fill Procedure ID on the MINI form. Search function doesn’t run. Also I have already adjust on the program of study / Questionnaire data.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rob,

First of all, thank you for your support and information.

I have analyzed to your share documents respectively. But unfortunately I didn’t create any admission procedure via Course Offering Catalog. I think firstly I have to adjust decision management customizing.

Actually, the following link and statement explain how can create an admission procedure. However, I have only this information and IMG customizing definition.

if you have any decision management related document could please share me.

I didn't find any definition about decission management on help.sap.com.

Best regards

Bahaddin

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sfin100/helpdata/en/18/415755c07d9d26e10000000a44147b/frameset.htm

Create Applicant Questionnaires using the Application Form Designer

Once you have created suitable admissions procedures for your course offerings, you can use the use the Generic Application Form Designer to create two kinds of questionnaires for a prospective applicants, a preliminary questionnaire to gather basic information about the applicant, and a more specific actual questionnaire, which is designed based on the applicant's chosen course offering.