cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

May I know is there any way to delete the inspection point created? As I search, there is not possible. I wonder if there are any user exit can apply to able this function?

As currently got case user is wrongly created inspection point and want to delete it from the screen.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nur.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nur,

I believe you have not done UD yet for this case. The best alternative here is to 'ignore' the inspection point, which is created wrongly. In case, if results were also recorded, you can manually reset the MIC system status form "5" to "2" and then ignore it. May be you can try QA22 or QE71 to see if results can be directly changed to get system status "2".

Else, I believe there is no standard alternatives available to delete this process data for inspection point created and updated in QAPP.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arjit Guru,

Thanks for your reply. Ya, for the result one, we realize can be edited or delete. But the problem is the inspection point, Since there no standard or customized can be applied to delete the inspection point, we assume to ignore it.

Thanks,

Nur.