Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel/Delete the Rebate Credit memo request

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement: I want to reverse the partial rebate settlement.

Because some reason user made a mistake by creating partial settlement. Now he wants to reverse that entry and the same value should be reverted back to Rebate agreement.

Cancelled the Rebate credit memo (VF11)

Tried to delete or reject the Rebate credit memo request ( VA02)  BUT system is NOT accepting at all.

Please advise me how to solve my problem?

Searched in google but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any comment on below request?

How to reverse the Rebate partial settlement into Rebate agreement?

Thanks.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Rebate Agreement Overview screen select Agreement Delete .

The Agreement will not be physically deleted but the status will be set to "C" which will automatically create a Credit memo request that will reverse the outstanding accruals.

In your case you had already cancelled the Credit memo in VK11 which might effect the Rebate Cancellation.

Kindly check and revert for clarification.

Regards,

SRK

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your reply.

yes system will accept to delete the rebate agreement if there are no open rebate credit memo request after creating rebate credit note system is accepting it to delete the agreement.

Any way to reversing the partial rebate settlements(as mentioned above with out deleting or settling the agreement to final? user does not want to close or delete the agreement.

Regards,

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

At last found the solution from my side only.

The solution is: Put reason for rejection against Rebate credit memo request and then create Rebate credit memo (system creates zero value and Credit memo status is completed with out any accounting document generated).

Now the accruals are reversed into VBo2( Rebate agreement) and the agreement status remains same B.

after doing partial settlement the accrual value was 300 EUR after reversing the accrual of 300 EUR it become 600 EUR in VBo2 shown below.

thanks.

Answers (0)