cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating order with reference copying pricing conditions: KONV, KOMV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am creating an order with reference. When I create this order there is one condition missing which appears in the original order. I want this condition to appear in the new order. I tried several things:

1) Changing the value of 'new_pricing' in an user exit but it does not work, so I dismiss this action.

2) Looking for a user exit which contains a table with the condition desired(and the rest). It happens that all user exits have the conditions which are going to be copied, so the one I want is missing. Is there any user exit with the conditions of the original order?

3) Selecting the data from database table KONV and passing these data to XKOMV internal table. The problem is that there are fields missing because       internal table XKOMV (with structure KOMV) is larger than KONV. How can I get all the fields of XKOMV?

I did research through other threads before posting this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the reference new order and the original have the same pricing procedure with the condition included?

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. The condition I want is included in the conditions when the order has a particular purchase order type. The original order has this purchase order type and the desired condition as consequence. However, the new order must have another purchase order type, so this conditions is not included. Therefore, they not have the exactly same pricing procedure.

Regards.