Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supress price condition in sales order

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to ask you for help in this area.

In pricing procedure for sales order I have two price conditions in following access sequence:

ZPRB (price bruto) - this one is always found

ZPRN (price netto) - here are used scales, and netto price is used - discounts are supressed

Example:

ZPRB - 100 EUR/1 M2

ZPRN - scale:    0 - 1 PAL no price

from 1 PAL is price 80 EUR/1 M2

1 PAL = 100 M2

In sales order:

if I put 2 PAL, netto price is found correctly, price condition ZPRB is supressed == correct behaviour

if I put 15 M2, ZPRB is used, in ZPRN is price 0 (no scales found), exclusion (KINAK) = 'X', but light in ZPRN is red and here comes the problem.

In this case I would like to have ZPRN inactive (because no scales are found) and I would like to use discounts - they are suppressed by ZPRN - it has red light.

Is there any way how to deactivate ZPRN if the quantity is below scales? I tried formulas in pricing procedure and no success. And from some reason I do not have to use scales 0 - 1 PAL with price.

Thank you.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213871
Participant

Hi,

I finally found working solution. Note 836243 gave me a hint.

Solution:

user-exit RV61AFZB

FORM USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN USING RETURNCODE.

code:

DATA: ls_tkomv LIKE tkomv.

IF konp-kschl = 'ZCNA' AND komp-mgame > 0.
     READ TABLE tkomv INTO ls_tkomv WITH KEY kschl = 'ZCNA' kposn = komp-kposn.
     IF ls_tkomv-kbetr = 0.
       CLEAR: komp-kznep, konp-kznep.
     ENDIF.
ENDIF.

What happens:

1) if quantity will be less then trigger quantity in scales of ZCNA, condition value will be zero => ls_tkomv-kbetr = 0

- in condition ZCNA will be by system set up KINAK = 'X', previous condition ZCBA become active again

- in this case is cleared KZNEP => subsequent discounts will be active again

2) if quantity will be found within the range of scales of ZCNA => standard behaviour happens, condition exlude all the discounts, previous condition become deactivated - KINAK = 'Y'.

BR,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David thank you for sharing your findings. Your thread was in my flag list unfortunately due to heavy schedule i haven't been able to find time to code this scenario so apologies for that. Glad to know that you've been able to crack it.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am glad too that I was able to solve it :-).

Have a nice day.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes and that's the best thing ever when you by yourself solved the issue . Stay blessed and have a great weekend ahead.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try in VOFM -> Formulas -> Condition value. Here you can set xkwert and xkomv-kinak according to your requirements.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried this. The I was able to use KINAK = 'A'. Only in this case is previsous condition active and correct price is found. But there is a consequence I am not able to handle with. Second condition is set as "net" - it exclude all discounts. And when I use KINAK on it, it is inactive as requested, but KOMP-KZNEP is still "X" and no discounts related to the first price conditions are active.

Scenarios:

1) when material input in sales order, quantity 10 M2 is used

- ZCBA is found and used - correct

- ZCNA - here is used KINAK = 'A' and working, but KOMP-KZNEP = 'X', no discounts allowed (I need them)

2) when material input in sales order, quantity 150 M2 is used

- ZCBA is not used because of ZCNA - correct

- ZCNA is active and no discouts appears - correct

3) when I change quantity from 150 > 10 M2

- ZCBA is active - correct

- ZCNA - KINAK = 'X', condition is "RED" - incorrect

- here I wasn't able to set KINAK = 'A'

- KOMP-KZNEP = 'X' - no discounts are allowed - incorrect

BR,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David can you please confirm as if there's any exclusion has been set for your pricing schema in IMG? I'm afraid that some exclusion group has been assigned for your condition type and that's why system is deactivating all discounts. One more thing, you're using exclusion at which end i mean while maintaining condition record in VK11, in V/06, at exclusion group level or via some routine? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can confirm that there are no exclusions. This behaviour is standard and I would like to modify it.

Both conditions are price conditions:

For ZCNA I have condition record:

I need this behavour. If in sales order is quantity less 1 PAL, use condition ZCBA instead of ZCNA. Also all discounts has to be active.

If I have more then 1 PAL, ZCNA is active and all discounts are suppressed - right behavour and it is correct.

BR,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

May be a bad answer, still, why have you not used the From and to in the Brutto and Netto condition type pricing procedure. You must be able to pick up what all to be considered with that.

Sudhir

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

honestly I am not sure how it could help. These are price conditions, not discounts.

BR,

David

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can take the inputs from OSS note 105621

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you. I read it and found nothing useful to me :-/.

BR,

David