cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CTS + COnfiguration in PO 7.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts,

we we facing the problem while configuring the CTS +. Here are the error details while we try to export the objects from ESR. stating the Error message,

"Unable to connect to CTS system See error logs for details     "

Error 1: Cannot get default request (for application type: XI, user: administrator, SID: P2D, SC: e0a42220d65711e5bb7ec0bc0a0103ce): Check stack trace for details [CANNOT_GET_DEFAULT_REQUEST].

Error 2: Error executing function (check stacktrace for details): CTS_WBO_GET_DEFAULT_REQUEST [EXECUTION_ERROR_CHECK_STACKTRACE]

Users are created with proper authorizations. CTSSRVUSER user created in production client, Destination from PO is working fine which is also pointing to production client.

Please share your views to solve this problem.

Cheers,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Change the WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY to SMART or create the transaport request and flag it as statndard request.

WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY = Automatically creates a transport request when you export an object from the PI development tools. The following values are possible:

•SMART: The system creates a transport request (if not already available) and flags it as the standard request

•TAGGED (Default): Configured as the default value in the system.

You already must have created a transport request with the Transport Organizer Web UI and flagged it as the standard request

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue has been resolved

I have created the same user in the solution manager which i am trying to export from PI/PO. Give the required authorizations( SAP_CTS_PLUS ) in SOLMAN for the New user created in SOLMAN. this resolved my issue.

Thanks For the support.

Thanks Regards,

Avinash I

Answers (0)