cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG to ECC SOA Replication for Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently using integration scenario for company data object between MDG and ECC systems.

I am using SOAMANGER to configure the Enterprise Service.

I have performed point-to-point integration scenario. I was able to connect to SLD and retrieve business id for both MDG and ECC systems. I have configured provider systems, log on data, assigned log on data to IBC reference and then integration scenario.

However in pending tasks I am finding error while processing the pending tasks.

1. Activate endpoint for service COMPANYREPLICATIONBULKCONFIRMA and profile MDG version 1 in scenario SOA_COMP

2. Activate Logical port for service group USMD_COMPANYRPLCNTBRQ and application MDV100/sap.com/BusinessApplicationABAP in scenario SOA_COMP

I am not able to complete these two tasks and when I try to process these tasks it stays with 1% progress and never completes or provides specific error message.

Can any one please help me providing some hints and some back ground on resolving these issues.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there are dumps is ST22. Also , check if there is any long running workprocess related to the activity in SM50. This might give some hints on the problem.

Regards,
Raghu