Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Issue

former_member242887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have an issue where i create a handling unit with sub handling units, and i want to issue one of the sub handling units

Example, inbound delivery with 100 kg it will packed as follows,

pallet which contains no weight,

and 10 bags every bag has 10 kg.

and bags are assigned to the pallet. and make goods receipt, now i want to make goods issue for one of the bags, system refuse and give me the handling unit number for pallet with the total quantity 100.

another question,

if i have handling unit with 100 KG and i want  to issue say 25 kg from it with reference to deliver, but the delivery doesn't contain the HU number just the quantity 25 KG. is it possible to assign the HU and partially issue it ?

appreciate if you have any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure there is any way you can achieve this through IM only.

As far as I know you need to pick i.e. confirm a TO so that SAP standard transactions can be used to pick nested handling units.

In your case, you can also create TOs if you use Lean WM (Here inventory will be at IM level) and you can use LT12 to pick the nested HUs.

Thanks and Regards.

Jogesh

former_member242887
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jogesh for your reply,

the case that i am not using warehouse management, so i think that i can't use these transactions, if u have any suggestions about the below case please advise,

Handling Unit X has 10 auxiliary handling units and total weight 100 KG.

i need to issue 50 KG from the Handling Unit X and reduce the auxiliary units number.

Thank You in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are describing is the nested Handling Units.

You can pick the child HUs either through LT12 or LM47. You can either select the whole child HU or partially from child HUs.

Pls look at (For LM47) Pick and Pack - Nested Handling Units - Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB) - SAP Library

For LT12 Handling Unit Management (LO-HU) - SAP Library

Thanks.

Jogesh