Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Idoc WPUBON

former_member185158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in we02 i am getting a error as follow

EDI: Syntax error in IDoc (mandatory segment missing)

Message no. E0072

Diagnosis

The segment E1WPB06 has the attribute 'Mandatory' in the syntax description of the basic type WPUBON01 (customer enhancement ). However, the segment is missing in the  IDoc. The segment number logged in the status record identifies the item before which the segment is missing.

This error may have been triggered by an unidentifiable segment before the expected mandatory segment.

Procedure

Please check the IDoc or the syntax description of the basic type WPUBON01 (customer enhancement ).

I checked with mandatory segment E1WPB06 which is not updated but i put the value like tender type ,value but no values  showing in E1WPB06.

what i am missing?

find error idoc as attachment. segment E1WPB06 not populated.

Thanks,

abaper

6 REPLIES 6

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Show the code where you have appended the data to segment E1WPB06.

You might have updated the structure of the segment. Did you append the segment to IDOC data internal table used in MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE function module.

Regards,

Thanga   

0 Kudos

Hi,

i didt wrote  any code for segment E1WPB06.

i used the standard IDOC WPUBON in SAP POSDM system and pass the data from PI to sap retail through POSDM.

But the idoc failed in posdm system .

Thanks,

ababper

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find any solution on that?

BR,

.CV

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the issue was solve. I changed the configuration and the issue is solve.

Thsnks,

abaper

0 Kudos

Did you change the customizing?

What did you do?

BR,

.CV

0 Kudos

Hi,

I delete the entry in task in code of aggregation in posdm configuration and also change the including  value in  img define pos transaction type  .

Thanks,

abaper