cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Substitution based on Sold to or Ship to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my system there is a substitution condition record for ZA01 for Customer group/Material.

But there is no mention whether the Customer group should be of Sold-to or Ship to. Neither there is any routine to determine it. But when i create a case it takes the Ship to Customer group, but in the sales order header as well as item level, the customer group of the Sold- to is displayed.

Can anyone explain how this works?

Regards,

Mansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically what I understood is the key combination for maintain the record is customer group + material, however in your case its not coming but its seem you have maintained the same correctly at respective master record i.e. customer master. In order to analyze the same you can go VA02/VA03 - from Menu bar - Go to Environment - Analysis - Materiel determination.

Now coming to material determination based on ship to part or sold to party, you need to create or use the existing table with the required combination as per your business and assign it to your Access sequence and finally assigning it to your condition type: ZA01 (in your case).

Thanks.

SS