cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to update notification variable %Provsioning% in SAP GRC Access control 10.0

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i need some clarity on the below task.

we have a MSMP  work flow for access control requests, in that as we all know we have following types of emails for notification.

1.Access Request Submission

2.Access Request Approval Workflow

3.Access Request Completion.

In Access Request Completion mail.

we have following data

Hi,

The request with request ID 2596 has been processed and completed.

User XXXXX (XXXXX ) has been created in BW Produciton . Roles requested to be Assigned are B:XXX_ADMIN .

The generated password is: $&Ww/j8/

Please note that for SRM, CRM & ESS your logon will not be fully functional until you have been contacted by the relevant system administrator – see below.
CRM – Krishna
ESS – Chaithanya
SRM – Williamson

now as one of the User has left for ESS we need to update the name from Chaithanya to Ravi.

please let me know how to change.

As far as my knowledge is concerned i tried to find message class in "GRFNNOTIFYMSG" table in SE16 and found out the

Respective Document Object ZGRAC_CLOSE. But i found a notification variable called %PROVISIONING%  how to update the data in this variable. please suggest.....can we do this directly in production or does this  requires any transport?

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

each MSMP process id has a global rule for notification (see step 2 in MSMP configuration). SAP standard rule is GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR.

Within this function module you are able to change the notifications. For any modification it's recommended to copy the standard rule to a Z* rule and assign the rule to your MSMP process.

Please do let us know if you need further input.

Best regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thanks for your update, so i believe these Changes needs to be done at code level? and since am not an abapper i believe i need to take help from ABAP team. please correct me if am wrong.

so these function module changes needs to be done in DEV, tested in QA and move to Production?