cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Quality Block in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

We created a material document with movement type 101 and inspection lot is created . In first inspection lot item is rejected, so the item is return to the vendor with movement type 122. Again item is received and did subsequent delivery with movement type 101, so the inspection lot is created .This time item is approved.

So we created a MIRO invoice there payment is blocked because of Quality block. In material master QM control key is maintained with Z*** - Block Invoice.

Kindly let me know how to remove the block and also why there is a block even after accepting the item . If i use normal goods receipt second time, this error is not coming. This error occurs only when we use subsequent delivery

Regards

Raghu Prasad N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195779
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Invoice verification is with refernce to GR or without refernce to GR?

If it is without refernce to GR than automatic releasing of the invoice is prevented, if one or more GR

items does not fulfill requirements.

Regards,

Amarnath Dube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath

It is GR based IV.

Also can you judge why block is there only when we use subsequent delivery.

Regards

Raghu

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is it sub contracting P.O?

I hope , in MIRO save exit, you might not have included the logic for GRN and inspection lot status for subsequent delivery with 101 movement type.Requesting you to check with ABAPER in debug mode.

And also cross check the vendor master for "payment transactions accounting" :

SAP help on subsequent adjustment :

Posting a Subsequent Adjustment - Managing Special Stocks (MM-IM) - SAP Library

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha Saradhi

Thank you for your reply. Can you guide me how to do include the logic for GRN and there is no payment block for the vendor.

Regards

Raghu Prasad N

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is the "Inspection lot origin" that shows for inspection lot generated for "subsequent delivery" GRN

Regards,

pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Lot origin 01. It is not sub contractor PO also.

Regards

Raghu Prasad N

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please can you also check and confirm if you are following the below steps -

a) 2nd Inspection Lot is created for the same PurOrd, and now it has UD = A.

b) Stock has been posted form 'Quality Stock' to 'Unrestricted Stock' in MMBE.

c) Now you are trying to do Invoice verification.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijith

Yes

1. Created against first PO and accepted.

2. Stock has been posted to unrestricted stock

This error is happening only when we use subsequent delivery in the second time

Regards

Raghu Prasd N

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your confirmation. Please can you also confirm the Error Message Number you got?

I think the right way here would be to check for KBA / SAP Notes with the message happening for your case, to get some specific pointers.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No error message. Invoice is saving and releasing from MRBR also. But there is a X mark in Quality column which shows block for payment.

Regards

Raghu Prasad N

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying MRBR with release manually option?

System checks each GR with reference to PO and if it finds any one rejection it blocks IV

You need to select  indicator Release automatically in MRBR , so system will pick the latest GR

Status, can you please check?

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar

In MRBR if i try automatically it is not releasing. If i try manually by deleting blocking reason it is free for payment.

And one more thing is it normal like if i use subsequent delivery second time to receive goods it shows block always even after accepting the item .Block is not there when i use normal goods receipt to receive items second time.

Regards

Raghu Prasad N