Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication mails are not being received

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCN,

It has been noticed that no Communication related mails are being received to the registered eMailIds since Wednesday (16 March 2016). This has been observed by me and another member: Refer 

Kindly support.

Thank you

KJogeswaraRao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member323
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Thanks for notifying us about this.

we found the problem and resoved it.

Now you should be getting email notifications.

suhas_lembarkar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks for resolving the issue.

Regards,

Suhas L

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True David

I began to get these mails.

For your information

Thank you and Regards

KJogeswaraRao

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rao Sir,

I am started to get mails.From last 6 days I was feeling sketchy with out getting the SAP discussion mails.

Thanks

Gaurav Solanki

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for resolving the issue ..

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello - I've been away these past few days and just seeing this now.  I've notified the support team who are investigating.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same problem, came here to report this. Glad it's done already.

The missing notifications can be seen in the "Communications" (see large buttons in the top right corner), but email is more convenient for me.

Interestingly, I do receive the "X is now following you" emails but not any other ones, like replies and comments. These must be two different streams, I guess...

Maybe could shed some light on this?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Jelena,

This was clear since beginning. That's why I titled this as 'Communications related' . Other category Notifications such as in cases when someone connects to us as well as Moderation related, we are getting the mails. Only Communication related mails are not received. I realized this few days after it started happening because I do not depend on them. I follow the Green alerts shown below, which you also mentioned.

Thank you and Regards

KJogeswaraRao

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rao Sir,

Did you get any solution?

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not yet,

Surprisingly this time SCN support is taking time to respond. You'd come to know through this thread only. No need for any follow-up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCN

We are not able to receive the communications  emails to the registered id's  from 16 March 2016 . Please let us know the Workaround Solution for this . Please take on priority .

Thanks

AK