cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO process and facing issues in MB5S GR/IR Balance-MB5S/MR11

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are doing import PO process and  facing issues in MB5S GR/IR Balance. We have done the below process.

1. Create Import PO with ZERO tax code.
  2. Custom Invoice post thru Custom MIRO
  3. Goods received thru MIGO
  4. Capture Excises thru J1IEX
  5. Vendor Invoice thru MIRO

Now issues is that while checking MB5S, CVD- Custom Clearing Balance showing as open as blows screen

We have already taken Cr in BED and AED against CVD in 4th steps -J1IEX, how to resolve it ?

Regards

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Ashok,

Me too facing the same issue.

As ashok said i tried with the normal PO process with Fright condition

PO->GR-> MIRO done.After checking MB5s/MR11 there is no balance

But @ the time of Import PO I am getting the Balance in Custom clearing account .

Can any body help me on this

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because in normal procurement, Freight is added to the Material cost during Goods receipt itself and the same gets nullified during invoice verification for Goods/Services+Planned delivery costs Or Invoice verification for Planned delivery costs.

But, in case of Import Procurement, GR Based IV is not checked at PO item level to enable Custom duty payment before Goods receipt process.

That means, during Invoice verification, Cenvat Duties will be debited and Custom Vendor will be credited.

During goods receipt process, only Custom duties will get Credited there by adding the Custom duties to Material cost. Cenvat duties (JCV1 & JADC) will not be loaded to Material cost as Cenvat Credit is applicable for these two conditions.

So, when you run MR11 transaction code, only JCV1 and JADC will appear with out Goods receipt Qty and Value. If you run the MR11 adjustment for these two conditions then the amount will get reduced from Inventory account. (During MR11 for JCV1 and JADC, system only assumes that these two are Delivery costs conditions (same as Freight) and reduce the value from Inventory account since Invoice verification is already done.

I think this is just a display issue and there should not be any issues with the import Procurement Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply ashok

Can you please tell me how to remove/diaper these entries from MR11/MB5S.

My concern is, business people asking why it is displaying in MR11 or MB5S if they do not want to clear it, It is creating a confusion to business user / End user which entries to be cleared and which not to be cleared as MR11 is used to clear the GR/IR accounts.

So i am searching a solution . Can you please help on this issue .

Thanks in advance,

Harsha

SAP MM

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have debugged the Import PO in MB5S report with the help of ABAPer. He may tell you the logic for the same.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the below note if it may be any of your help.

1556520 - MB5S: List of GR/IR balances displays non-existent balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for ur quick reply.

I gone through the notes provided by you. But it is related to fright conditions .

Here we are facing the issue with the CVD conditions which shows the balance in MR11 /MB5S

Is it a exact gap/Bug  from SAP side?

Regards,

Harsha

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, CVD and AED also falls under Freight category(Cause of Condition category "B" Delivery costs assigned in JCV1 and JADC conditions)  I think its a Standard design for Import process. Since JCV1 and JADC are nullified during J1IEX posting, MB5S treats still the Values are not received. Hence these two conditions are shown in MB5S. Its just a display problem There should not be any issue in Process. Still you can raise an OSS message to SAP. Not sure, if there is any SAP Note available to fix this issue.

I still believe that its a Standard design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for ur quick reply.

Even I too checked each and every point what you marked .

By checking the G/L accounts its hitting correct and nullifying also.

But the problem here to give answer to the business user .

Let me implement that notes and come back to you .

Regards,

Harsha

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not implement the note. Raise an OSS message first and see the response from SAP.  I still believe there is no fix for this issue. Still you may give a try by raising an OSS message with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok ,

I implemented that notes but its not effective for my issue .

Planning to raise an OSS message.

Thanks for your valuable inputs and support

I will get back once i got reply from SAP

Regards,

Harsha 

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is why I advised you not to implement the note. There is no harm even if you implement it as you would have implemented in a Dev system.

You have to check with SAP whether it is a bug or standard design.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any issue other than MB5S display issue?

0 Kudos

No... all are working fine.

Regards

Girish

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can check the Quantity Received and GR value, both are blank.

Can you just run a normal procurement cycle with Freight and GR Based IV checked at PO item level. Add Freight condition at PO item level (Condition category of Freight should be "B")

Just run the complete cycle and check it in MB5S report what it shows in GR Quantity and GR value.