cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP for Finance Vs. IBP for S & OPs ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am a BPC 10.0 Consultant. Recently, BPC tool is going thru lots of changes - from 10.0 to 10.1 and then to IBP for Finance(Embedded BPC???). On the other hand, there is a separate version of IBP for SCM(Supply Chain Management - S & OP ).

Would like to know if SAP is going to maintain separate IBP version for Finance and SCM.

If so, what is the latest version of IBP for Finance and SCM?

Are there separate version of IBP for Finance - one for S/4 HANA and the other for non-HANA environment?

Is there any certification program for IBP on the Finance side?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Regards,
Peri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peri,

How are you doing.

Too many questions in 1 thread

1) IBP for Finance is IBPF and for S&OP is called IBP.. names are very confusing. They will continue to be separate objects.

2) IBPF as solution is available for non S/4 but the new version with Fiori apps works only on S/4

3) There is a certification for simple finance 1503 available which also has a section for IBPF.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_ssf_1503-sap-certified-application-associate---sap-sim...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rishab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishab,

I am doing good!

Thanks for the response!

Reg. Q2 answer, can the Fiori apps be launched thru BPF task? My understanding is... IBP Excel templates can be launched thru' BPF task and Fiori apps can't be. Pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Peri

Answers (0)