cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 for Minisap download

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to refresh and practice every thing in FIORI.

I have SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 SP04 Trial. For private learning purposes I need to install the "User Interface Add-On 1.0 for SAP NetWeaver" on my Minisap. Beside that I need the following packages in order to be able to test with the frontend system:

1. SAP NetWeaver 7.31 SPS08

2. GW_CORE 200 SP 09

3. IW_FND 250 SP 09

4. IW_BEP 200 SP 09

5. WEBCUIF 731 SP 09

6. IW_PGW 100 SP 06

7. Gateway component

I have googled the subject and was able to read that SAP was offering a link to download"User Interface Add-On 1.0 for SAP NetWeaver" - but that link doesn't work any more.

I have no customer ID on the "SAP Marketplace" where one could download the needed packages.

Is it possible as private user to download the above mentioned packages (any how ) in order to start learning FIORI on Minisap 7.3. I would be prepared to pay for these packages. I need them merely till the end of May 2016.

Downloading Netweaver 7.4 SPS07 (as trial) would solve everything, ist available for download?

I hope for your advice.

Kindest regards

Nido

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend going to the Fiori Cloud Edition Demo for learning purposes.  You can find it in the All Things SAP Fiori Landing page. 

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hallo Michael,

I don't need just to use apps - I need to program the backend services in FIORI. I cant see, that the cloud edition allows that, does't?

Kindest regards

Nido