cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Requirement in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement from the client to introduce a new pricing condition so that some percentage of management fees should be charged to the customer. Management fees in percentage will be shared by the client. Condition records to be maintained is in the combination of Sales Organisation/ Customer/ material. When I will be raising the return order with respect to invoice it should not include the pricing conditions.

Please suggest the solution at the earliest possible..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
new pricing condition so that some percentage of management fees should be charged to the customer. 

r,

Is the value of management fee available in the sales order?

If yes, then for the new condition type, you can use the field From in the pricing procedure.

This condition type should not be in return process. Few options -

- add document type as a field, and create a new condition table. add it to the access sequence

- add a requirement, if the same pricing procedure is used by sales and return processes

- have different pricing procedures for sale and return processes

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks TW for your valuable inputs..

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

r,

Please answer the question (in my post)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

The value of Management fees is not there in the sales order. I need to configure the pricing condition which should charge 5 percent management fees on the net price. Its the new condition which needs to be introduced. I will also define the access sequence with the table combination of Sales org, Customer & Material. Condition record will be maintained for the same. 

Please suggest if you have any other alternatives.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

r,

Yes, this is the standard way of meeting this business need.

You did not look at how this management fee will be excluded in the return process. I have given some options.

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search SCN or Google with the text "Different pricing for returns" so that you will get the required inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks lakshmipathi for prompt response. Will go through the link.