cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Approvers editable in FIORI App for Leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using FIORI 1.0 and have activated the UI5 application for Creating leave request. Our requirement is that when an employee creates leave request he/she should not be able to edit or choose his approving manager i.e.  Approving Manager name should be in display only. This seems to be working perfectly fine when there is a single approver as settings are maintained in back end.

However, we are implementing Multiple level approver scenario and we want that both the Approvers data should be only in display which is not happening.

Only the reporting Manager Name is in display mode however Employee is able to edit the other approver which we want to restrict. I would like to add that in webdynpro both the approvers are in display mode and only in FIORI one of the approver is editable and hence raising an incident here.

Please find attached screenshot, kindly respond at the earliest.

Regards

Ritesh Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I raised an OSS for this issue and it got solved by implementing the below note.

2306536 - LEA Fiori V2: Approver name is not displayed in fiori leave request application

Cheers

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone kindly help me on this issue..

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Mentors,

Please help me here, I am not able to find a solution for the same.

Ritesh

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

I never saw "Level 2" approver in the standard app. Is it not an extension?

If yes, you can go to that extension and make it non-editable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

It is not an extension, we are using the same functionality that we used for webdynpro ABAP, we implemented the BADI CL_PT_ARQ_REQ for multiple approvers.

However, in Webdynpro we can see both approvers in display mode (refer screen shot below) but when employee applies leave request in FIORI Second Approver is editable.

Please help!

Regards

Ritesh