cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery unit rounding to multiples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a business requirement here for setting a minimum order quantity and delivery unit for materials. The requirement is illustrated below-

Mat A,-Qty 2

Mat B - Qty 4

Mat C-Qty 3

The above shown quantity should be minimum order quantity and also the deliveries should only be in the multiples of the minimum order quantity.

We have tried using static rounding

Threshold val   Round val

1                         1

It works well by automatic substitution of MOQ, but  it does not seems to round of the delivery unit to the multiples. It just gives a warning message.

Can you please suggest how I can achieve the requirement of having order quantity rounded off automatically to the multiples of delivery unit.

whether static or dynamic can be used, if so exactly how to do it.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly explore the Quantity stipulation in Material Master - Sales Organisation1 Tab.

It consists of the Min. Order Qty/ rounding profile etc.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already explored the MOQ and Delivery unit settings, I am not sure about how the static/dynamic rounding works with the scenario where multiples of delivery unit quantity can be set. Kindly check my original post on the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out this wonderful post which i believe covering your requirement at its fullest. If you need any help related to this, please confirm. Thanks.

http://michael.romaniello.co/sap-sales-order-rounding-profiles/

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discuss with your Abaper User Exit RV03VFZZ FORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN FORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT to achieve your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, however coding would be the last preferred option. Would like to know if someone has worked on such requirement and was able to do it with rounding profiles.