cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUAD and HUNO exception codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell,

o I have a scenario in STO that there is a additional HU on the truck but missing in IBD, we have planned to use exception code HUAD for the same, but I am unable to execute, I am getting a error saying cannot use the exception code. can some one help me with the steps to use the exception code HUAD in IBD.

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the WPT, which is assigned to unload the additional HUs,You can find this in the below path.

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Define Warehouse Number Control

in case of unloading additional HUs, need to use that WPT only.

B R

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

WPT 9010 is already maintained in the path you had mentioned.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

and also please advice how to add additional HU while unloading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

If you want to add additional HU while unloading you can create HU manually .

Click on Inbound Delivery at menu option .

Follow on Function > Pack

So here you can create additional HU.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

This is not about creating pack for product, whole HU is missing in sap system, but physically available during the unloading so we need to create the HU. I got the answer for creating HU, I would like to know how to use the exception code HUAD AND HUNO to handle the extra HU which is physically on truck but missing in IBD and unknow HU in IBD.

Regards,
Sirkanth

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Select the 'unload ' option from fallow on functions , there at header level, extra HU option available.

'missing HU' option available at item level.But ensure the exception codes along with internal process codes to update in ERP system.

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Thanks for the reply, I have done all config settings required fro this exception code, I am using the same option what you have mentioned in the screen shot and also we need mention the TU number there, but still I am getting the error "EXception code cannot be used. please help

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Did you maintain and assign the exception code profile to the user?

In the process parameters of exception codes, did you assign the storage bin against the internal process code 'HUAD' ?

BR

C K Reddy