cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCI error: [CAMEL][IFLOW][CAMEL_CONTEXT_NOT_STARTED] : The CamelContext did not start. Please check the tail log for details.

victor_brosens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just enrolled in the SAP HCI participation program. Within this enrollment I received a tutorial to get acquainted with the tool  However, this HCI is build in Eclipse while I tried to build it in the Web UI which causes for a few differences:

1) in step 23 it says I would get a pop-up where I can choose the Service Name, Port Name and Operation Name. I didn't get the pop up so I entered them manually which works fine. One difference, I don't get to see the 'p1:' (see screenshot).

Tutorial in pdf file

<screenshot1> see attachments

WebUI

<screenshot 2> see attachments

Furthermore, I see a warning next to the SOAP connection. When I hoover over it says the "Content Modifier cannot pass XML messages to the SOAP1x receiver. The SOAP 1x receiver supports XML input only". This seems contradicting:

<screenshot 3> see attachments

When deploying the integration flow I get the error:

[CAMEL] [IFLOW] [CAMEL_CONTEXT_NOT_STARTED] : The CamelContext did not start. Please check the tail log for details.

Does anyone have an idea what might go wrong?

Are there differences in Eclipse and the WebUI of HANA Cloud Integration?

Thank you in advance.

Victor Brosens.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

The same error I got and got it resolved by creating a new Project.

Refer the below link which SAP gave as solution for the same

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3672608

victor_brosens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately I already tried this one without success.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victory,

Try with the Currency converter WSDL

CurrencyConvertor Web Service

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

Please find the below points.

1) If you are unable to get the PopUp post adding WSDL,there is some issue with the WSDL or Eclipse version mismatch.

2) If you are adding Operation Name,End point and rest of the parameters you need to add below namespace mapping at run time( if you were able to get the popup,below entry will automatically gets created).If you are still facing the same issue please attach the Tail Log.

How to capture Tail Log in Eclipse:

Click on Window--->Show View--->Other--->Integration Operations Monitoring--->Tail Log

Give some value for Log Size post selecting your Tenant Management Node  and then press ENTER[ Entry in node Manager starting with TM* ]

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>> 1) in step 23 it says I would get a pop-up where I can choose the Service Name, Port Name and Operation Name

If you have added the wsdl into your project, then 'URL TO WSDL' -> Browse should populate the wsdl. After choosing wsdl it will automatically fill the service  etc

>> Furthermore, I see a warning next to the SOAP connection. When I hoover over it says the "Content Modifier cannot pass XML messages to the SOAP1x receiver. The SOAP 1x receiver supports XML input only". This seems contradicting:

I am in Luna and 2.14 HCI plugin. The warning message is modified in the higher version.

>>

When deploying the integration flow I get the error:

[CAMEL] [IFLOW] [CAMEL_CONTEXT_NOT_STARTED] : The CamelContext did not start. Please check the tail log for details.

Go Tail log tab , get the detailed error details to find out the root cause of the iflow deployment failure.

reg, Avinash

victor_brosens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

When choosing the WSDL I still have to fill in the service, port and operation manually. Is this because I use the Web UI? The Tail log tab is not visible in the Web UI neither. The error [CAMEL] [IFLOW] etc. is the only text I get.

Are you aware of differences between the Eclipse UI and the Web UI for HCI?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

You can see the error logs in monitoring view.