cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing SLD Suppliers in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

On my Solman LMDB I got this error:

Missing SLD Suppliers (see screenshot) and I don't really know how to solve this.

I followed the notes 1842956 & 1869701 as advised but without success.

Would you be able to help me on how to fix this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi David,

First check in your SLD , whether data is updated for that system "BAD". Check for updated date.If its of current date, then there is no issue from system to SLD and the issue here will be from SLD to LMDB. If its not updated check as Anurag mentioned above.

Go to BAD system , check SLD settings

check in SLDAPICUST  and test the connection.

Try running SLDCHECK  and see if any errors- if error check RFCs SLD_UC and SLD_NUC

Go to RZ70  and make sure we have the correct entry of SLD host.After that execute data collection.

After the job got finished successfully the data will get updated in SLD.

Thanks,

Needu

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David, 1. Have you reviewed the RZ70 Logs of your Managed System ? 2. Did the SLDAPICUST (Transaction Code) settings maintained properly ? Besides that  please check if the below jobs are running successfully or not. SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECT & SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECT_STARTUP The above two jobs gets initiated when you will run RZ70 from your Managed/Satellite system to update your system details in your Solman System. Once the SLD gets the required data then please look for the below job if it is running successfully. The below job is responsible for populating Data in LMDB SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 Thanks and Regards Anurag

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Can you check below note for missing ASCS instance on LMDB.

1419603 - Missing ABAP SAP Central Services (ASCS) instance in SLD/LMDB

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR