Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IDOC generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a file to IDOC scenario and i need to do a mapping as follow :

In this file, i have many lines containing many materials. And we generate IDOCs for each line.

If they have the same material we regroup the lines in the same IDOC and we have to do the sum of the quantities for these lines.

But if the sum is zero then i don’t want to create an IDOC.

When i did the mapping everything is fine the mapping test. But in the real test i got the following error :

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect. Enter proper values in Sender/Receiver Component

Could you, please, help me to implement this need in the mapping (no idoc creation if the sum = 0).

PS: I have already changed the cardinality of the IDOC from 1..unbounded to 0..unbounded.

Best regards,

SAKO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sako,

Are you assigning the partner/port values in the mapping?

IF yes make sure correct value are hardcoded in the mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response.

In fact, this problem come only when i have the sum = 0. Otherwise, i don't have any issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And this is my mapping :

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sako,

Is it not creating any IDocs in the mapping which means zero IDoc nodes in the target after the mapping?? if yes then you need to put the condition in the ICO and select ignore if no receiver found.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but it didn't solve the problem.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sako,

Since your mapping the root Idoc Node with the condition,

No Idoc is getting generated and port/partner profiles are under the IDOC tree,Hence it is failing.

And as per requirement it seems to be correct as if no conditons are met no idoc will get generated.