cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change recipient for an open Service Desk incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a little problem and I wonder if someone can help me, I have the service desk of SOLMAN and when I open incidents it sends to an email recipient however this email does not exist and I would like to modify this recipient, it is not set in SU01 and has modified this email in BP but still whenever I open an incident he sends to this recipient, does anyone know of another place where it can be set? And where can I change it? Thank you.

Best Regards

Jaime Mendonça

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, I managed to solve through the SWDD transaction, there was a custom workflow that was tying the recipient when changed the e-mail field the problem is resolved. Thank you all for your help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate the help of all of you, however I'm still having trouble, I'm sending a print of SOST and realized that the sender field shows "workflow system" does it have something to do? Is there any relationship? Where can I edit this workflow and check? Thanks again.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Oh ok so its the workflow user which is sending the emails. Check WF-BATCH user and id maintained in it.

So i guess you must be receiving the workflows itself.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav thank you for the patience,

I was in the SU01 and saw that the wf-batch User has no associated email, is there any other place where you can see it?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok, do one thing,

Please check the scheduled actions in the incident and see what are the actions scheduled there.
Secondly and most important, check the workflows being scheduled and triggered.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I am very grateful for all the help that you and others are giving me, however I must admit I know very little about service desk and I do not know the steps to be followed in this last tip, you could (if not abuse) tell me in which transaction I check these actions?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime

You need to go to SM_CRM, and then incident management.

Search for the incident in which you want to alter the email address.

You need to navigate to scheduled actions box as you will go down the transaction.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

1. Check the default email assigned to user SOLMAM_BTC.

2. Check in table DSWPGLOBALCUSTOM for parameter DSWP_NOTIF_DEFAULT_EMAIL value (see below):

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the tip,

I was on the table that you mentioned, however there is no such field in it.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you heck in the SPPFCADM the actions/Conditions for the service desk you are using.

Check if any recipients is maintained in that.

thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I followed your tip I found an action "YLFN0001_ADVANCED_MSG_TRANF_GF" that calls the method "AI_SDK_MSG_DISPATCH" and this method shows a parameter that points to a business partner, I edited this business partner modifying the email and did a test and incident is still referred to the old recipient, any other tips?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime

Sometimes in the conditions also for the actions which are actually being triggered (you an check that in transaction history for the incident and check the drop down for actions or scheduled actions).

Check that actions which are already executed, check those actions and their condition, in conditions also recipients are maintained manually.

Thanks

Rishav