cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kapsel Login error - Registered User <<userID>> for application doesn't match the login user null

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a Kapsel application and running into a strange issue where the Logon plugin fails at times on web services calls.  The application calls a number of web services when the application first loads to store the data offline in encryptedstorage.  It is even calling some of the same web services multiple times.  Sometimes these calls work and some times they fail.

WHen they fail I see a HTTP 403 response with the following HTML formatted SAP message: "The registered user for application connection doesn't match the user"

The log files show a similar message:

"The registered user <<userID>> for application connection doesn't match the login user null"

The behavior is extremely sporadic and frustrating to troubleshoot.

I am using Basic Authentication to connect to a IIS Rest web service with SSL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the issue was related to the F5 configuration in front of our SMP instance.  It was originally configured for round trip which was creating this issue within the app.  Once the F5 was changed to use sticky session it seems to have gone away.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, but using the native SMP SDK for Android. Exactly the same error, right after log in. Have you found some solution? Thanks in advance

win_poojarahulb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this issue?. I am having the same issue when registering my device in to smp.

Thanks and Regards

Pooja