Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Problems with temp. files

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we recently updated the SFTP adater to the latest version. Now we see problems during monitoring, like this:

Adapter type: SFTP  Error text from the Adapter Engine: Exception received: 2: lstat on XXX_0036054472.xml.tmp failed.

The channel is correctly maintained to only fetch files ending with .xml:

Is this problem known by someone else? The interface we are using in production for several months, and it looks like the problem is occuring since the update.

I have found following article already:

Do you think there is no negative impact if I would configure: "ignore.error.lstat".

from my opinion, the files ending with tmp should not be interpreted by SAP at all, why do I need such tweak?

Thanks

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor

Hi Helmut,

If you want only .xml at the end then you need to specify $ symbol after the .xml like below not .*\.xml

.*\.xml$

You can see ending with .tmp is match for your regular expression.

If i use $ at the end there is no match.

Set these parameters as per this note 1859563 - Channel broken fix and advanced paramters for ignoring error

The error with the pwd/cd/ls commands occur due to incompatibility with certain servers. It can be solved by using the following advanced parameters in the SFTP channel configuration in the integration directory.

• ignore.error.ls = true;
  • ignore.error.cd = true;
  • ignore.error.pwd = true;

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

Check the below discussion