cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of Incompleteness in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have tried using     USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT   or        USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE    or      BADI - LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC for pushing SP (forwarding agent) partner in VBPA-LIFNR   field  from a Z table  while saving the document.

In display/change mode the SP (forwarding agent) partner is appearing in delivery but the LOG OF INCOMPLETENESS still shows this field as incomplete. Am I missing something or my technical consultant needs to do something more ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mobashir, just wanted to confirm that this determination of forwarding agent is only at delivery level? Is LIKP-LIFNR has been set for delivery header incompletion log? Has partner determination for LF has been set to mandatory against CR if yes then set it to non-mandatory? If you feel that everything is fine then can you please write your piece of code at include MV50AFZ1 and FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP and then check the result. In case you need any further help, feel free to ask. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this SP (Forwarding agent) partner is only for delivery. Not LIKP-LIFNR but VBPA-LIFNR is set for partner incompletion log. And yes the partner determination form our delivery type is set to mandatory. If I set it to non mandatory then it wont appear in delivery document, right?

Well let me check coding your above mentioned exit helps or not. will get back. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But why not LIKP-LIFNR for K0 incompletion procedure has been set for your delivery? Can you please try setting LIKP-LIFNR for your respective incompletion log? As far as partner determination is concerned, if will not be set to mandatory then user has to select LIFNR manually and system wont prompt an error message if you won't enter it but i believe your business wants it to be mandatory (just an assumption). Forwarding agent can be moved for both cases using an exit which i've shared in my earlier post whether set as mandatory or not against your partner determination settings of delivery but it depends upon the work area as if it getting filled properly at that stage or not. Just put the logic with the help of your abaper and share your findings. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Rehman. It worked. I removed VBPA-LIFNR from my Partner incompleteness and set LIKP-LIFNR in Delivery Header Incompleteness. Then I used your given exit(MV50AFZ1-USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP) for updating VBPA-LIFNR for SP partner from my Z Table for freight vendor and also for transferring the same value to LIKP-LIFNR. This worked for VL01N transaction.

But faced another issue where if by some chance VBPA-LIFNR for SP doesn't get updated hence further not updating LIKP-LIFNR since above mentioned exit doesn't get triggered in VL02N transaction. In that case I used BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC and method CHANGE_DELIVERY_HEADER for pushing VBPA-LIFNR to LIKP-LIFNR in case the same is manually maintained in Delivery header Partner tab, as this BADI gets triggered in VL02N also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Mobashir and apologies for delayed response. What are they cases where there's no updation for LIKP-LIFNR? i believe that code needs to be written at FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE as if sy-tocde = 'vl02n' and you need to update the work area properly of XLIKP while modification rest i really appreciate your reply for sharing the results and that you've been able to crack it. Don't forget to give this solution a shot too. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it appearing in Sale Order?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, In Sales order we have not configured for SP(forwarding agent) Partner. We directly manually enter it in delivery document. Now we have gone for inserting the same through above mentioned exits/badis while the delivery is getting saved.