cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under which conditions is impossible to execute LI21 with inspection lots?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

I have some materials with inspection lots. In this case SAP assigns an inspection lot when executing tranx. LI21 with these materials.

In one hand I would like to know which is the criteria used by SAP to select the inspection lot within LI21.

In the other hand I would like to know when is QA078 error arised. That is which is the situation of the inspection lot for this error to occur.

I would like to be able to use LI21 without errors.

What is the way to do it? What do I have to do with inspection lots in order to be able to use LI21 without any error?

Thanka in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaione

Additionally, if you want to keep process simple , you can make rule that

Unless usage decision is taken for Inspection lots in QM , WM inventory for those materials wont be started.

This is logical also since QM dept is in charge of these quality lots , hence they must be factored in .

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaione

First , get inspection lot from LI21 and please check this with QM consultant in QA01-QA03 ,QA11 or QA32 IF

The inspection lot data does not correspond with the data for the document item, (for example,      material number, plant, batch, special stock, account assignment).

The inspection lot is locked.

The lot quantity outstanding is not large enough

You should get root cause here in QM and hope everything goes through in WM as well,(though I am afraid in case your root cause lead you to 389492 in WM)

Secondly ,

If another error QA 495 to process Inspection lot in QM only , comes in WM after resolution in QM , then

Try RLLI2100 report in SE38 ,When LI21(RLLI2110) was developed , few fetures from old RLLI2100 were dropped , ofcourse improving many other features.

Else you will have to check BADI LE_WM_INV_WM_IM

I believe BADI is more sustainable , since it improves abilities of LI21 in MM-IM constellation to great extent.

Bottomline in second case , you may need to refer SAP Note 2047706.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's difficult to understand your question but I will reply based on how I interpret it. You should not be clearing inventory differences for quality inspection stock when there is an open inspection lot. You need to enter your results to complete the inspection and then you can write off the material with LI21.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not get any error while writing off material with inspection lot using LI21. Which error you are getting?

System picks inspection lot based on quant your are selecting for counting or for which you are performing counting. Each quant stores inspection lot number with other information.

BR

kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not the right forum for this question I guess.